Just Live Podcast 026 - Developing a Momentum Mindset
February 09, 2023
Dan & Suzie Potter . . . DUZIE
Developing a Momentum Mindset
Dan & Suzie Potter
Life Momentum begins in the mind. Every person is created in the image of God, and has the ability to choose or not choose their MOMENTUM MINDSET. Developing your momentum mindset requires focus, dedication, and perseverance.
Here are the 7 steps we need to intentionally establish our momentum mindset.
- Set clear goals: Define what you want to achieve and where you want to grow. Create a plan to reach your goals. Break down your goals into smaller, manageable steps and set deadlines for each step.
- Focus on progress, not perfection: Instead of trying to be perfect, focus on making a little progress every day. Celebrate small victories and keep moving forward.
- Surround yourself with the right people: Surround yourself with people who believe in you and support your goals. Seek out individuals who will lift you up, encourage you, and help you stay motivated and moving forward.
- Tell yourself the best story: Ask yourself what is true, your hopeful and optimistic life story, even when things get tough. What is the story you are telling yourself? Always tell yourself the positive true story, it will help you overcome obstacles and keep moving forward.
- Keep learning: Continuous learning and personal growth will help you stay motivated and focused on your goals. Read books or articles, listen to podcasts, attend workshops, and take courses to keep growing and improving.
- Celebrate successes: Celebrate your successes, no matter how small they may be. Even mini celebrations (like high 5-ing a friend). Recognizing your accomplishments will boost your confidence and help you stay motivated.
- Stay accountable: Hold yourself accountable for your actions and stay committed to your goals. Use a journal, a mentor, a friend, or a support group to stay on track.
You can develop a Momentum Mindset by taking 7 life-changing steps. These 7 steps have always enabled us to embrace momentum.
If you need anyone to help you with one or all of these steps please contact us for a free discovery coaching session to help you launch your Life Momentum.